How to apply?
The application is made via online application form. The application forms varies for each program, institution and country. You can apply for up to 8 programmes. We will guide you about what application forms you need for each programme and how to fill it correctly.
Study Start will also inform you about important dates and deadlines for application, entrance tests, interviews and more.
What documents to upload?
It is important to attach the requested documentation to each of your applications. Some programmes have special application deadlines, admission requirements and procedures, we will inform you about that during the application process.
Here is a list of document you may be required to upload:
- A copy of passport or ID card,
- Verification of subjects and hours of instruction,
- English test,
- Final diploma and transcript of records,
- Motivation letter,
- Power of attorney,
- Contracts or/and recommendations of work experience, competitions, sport activities etc.,
- Recommendations from teachers.
For more information about the exact list of documents you need to upload – contact Study Start, and we will send you a documentation checklist for each programme and institution!
Study Start will inform you about the specific general admission requirements for each program based on you nationality and country of graduation.
Here is a list of the general admission requirements
- General upper secondary education or the 3-year vocational education, or IB Diploma,
- English corresponding to 210 – 335 hours,
- Mathematics corresponding to 125 – 375 hours or Business economics corresponding to 70 – 375 hours,
- Physics corresponding to 75 – 200 hours,
- Chemistry or Biology corresponding to 75 – 200 hours.
Please get in touch with us if you have questions, and we can advise whether you meet the minimum admission requirements on an individual basis.
English language requirements
The applicants holding a foreign entrance examination can be asked to document their English language qualifications with one of the below mentioned English tests.
To find out if the institution you want to apply for require English test, contact us.
- Study Start online English tests (can take from home, 25 EUR),
- IELTS (Overall score of minimum 6.5 – 7.0),
- TOEFL (a minimum score of 83 – 100),
- Cambridge ESOL examinations (C1 Advanced, grade C, B or A; C2 Proficiency, grade C, B or A; B2 First, grade A)
- Other CEFR-comparable English tests with a borderline score of B2/C1
What is the application deadline?
Denmark: between 1 February and 15 March at 12:00 pm (Danish time)
Finland: between 8 January and 17 May at 3:00 pm (Finnish time)
Denmark: starts at 1 October
Finland: starts at 1 October